Dr. Carlos Olimpo Mendivil
Especialidad: MD-PHD – Diabetes y Metabolismo – PHD en Bioquimica Nutricional – Diabetes-Obesidad-Dislipedimias Metabolismo
- 1994-2000 – Medical Doctor National University of Colombia
- 2000-2006 – Graduate training in Diabetes and Metabolism National University of Colombia
- 2003-2005 – Specialist in Statistics National University of Colombia
- 2006-2011 – Doctor of Science in Nutrition – Nutritional Biochemistry & Metabolism Harvard University
- 2020-2022 – Master of Science in Clinical Trials University of Oxford
- 2006- Fulbright Scholarship
- 2008 – Harvard University Derek Bok Certificate of Distinction in Teaching 2009 – Harvard University Derek Bok Certificate of Distinction in Teaching
- 2010 – Winner, Harvard Catalyst Award: “What do we not know to cure type 1 diabetes?” 2010 – Bernard Lown Scholarship for the prevention of heart disease in developing countries. 2011 – Bernard Lown Scholarship visiting scholar award.
- 2011 – Harvard University Derek Bok Certificate of Distinction in Teaching
- 2011 – Current: Full Professor, School of Medicine, Universidad de los Andes, Bogota.
- 2012 – Current: Institutional Physician, Endocrinology section, Fundación Santa Fe de Bogotá
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists: Member
- American Diabetes Association: Professional Member.
- American Heart Association: Professional
- The Endocrine Society: Active
- Latin American Diabetes Association (ALAD): Member and Ex-Secretary.
- Colombian Association of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism: Member
- Colombian Diabetes Federation (Member of the International Diabetes Federation): Honorary member and President-Elect
Good clinical practice certification:
- The Global Health Network, passed March 27/2021, Expiration Date March 26/2024
Categoria: Conferencistas Pasados